Search

The Romantic Palace

Romantický palác

The Romantic Palace is located on the third cliff massif. The palace was built by Alois Lexa von Aehrenthal on the site of the original medieval palace in 1836.

The exhibitions in the individual rooms are dedicated to the local flora and fauna, to nature and hunting and to Albrecht von Wallenstein. The Knights’ Hall houses the coats of arms of the castle’s owners, an original chandelier with archers and a cast iron stove. The exhibition also includes a well-appointed kitchen.

Created 9.4.2015 12:47:56 | read 4380x | Alena Mojžíšová
 

Hrad Valdštejn, 511 22 Turnov, Czech Republic
owner: the town of Turnov
phone: +420 739 014 104, +420 733 565 254
e-mail: info@hrad-valdstejn.cz

load